Grevil F is the Dirt Dogma, a gravel bike done in true Pinarello fashion.
- Differentiated geometry and rake ensures the same trail and the same control across all frame sizes.
- Reach and stack: Compared to a traditional road bike, the GREVIL F has shorter reach and higher stack to create an elongated position, offering better comfort and better handling
- An increased seat tube angle allows for greater wheel clearance
- Modified fork angle and Rake ensures better handling and riding comfort
- Chain stays: Measuring between 422-425mm. This provides the best compromise between responsiveness and comfort. Compatible with 700c or 650b wheels.
- Maximum energy transmission and vibration absorption
- The right chain stay is rotated downwards, as is the right seat stay, to have both rear triangles symmetrical with a uniform response to pedal strokes. Different connection points for the seat stays allows the seat tube to absorb impacts coming from the rear wheel in a more uniform way.